Join the conversation with Rebecca Stewart, Data Solutions Manager at Arizona Humane Society, and our own Nicole Faulkner, Senior Client Success Manager. Together they’ll discuss how AHS has effectively utilized data and dashboards to remain adaptive, navigate challenges, and uncover insights throughout COVID-19 in order to ensure they provide lasting impact on the animals they care for.
- How AHS defined critical metrics before and now during COVID-19
- Ways they capitalize on existing dashboards & find the need to create new ones
- How to look for the story your data is telling
- How AHS went from insights to impact
- Steps to lead and adapt to change through the power of data
As always, bring your questions, we will be leaving time for Q&A!