Dashboards are powerful communication tools that can spur better action, insights, and decision making in any organization with data. Still, unless dashboards are planned and executed properly, results can be lackluster. If you want to build dashboards that both enlighten and delight, this guide will show you the way.
In The Ultimate Guide to Dashboard Best Practices, we’ve created a one-stop-shop for all things related to dashboard creation and execution. From storyboarding to data prep and design, every step of the dashboard process comes with unique opportunities to maximize your organization’s data.
- The right steps to take and questions to ask of stakeholders
- Solid storyboarding strategies
- How to set up data for dashboard success
- Data cleaning and blending best practices
- How to pick the best charts, graphs and design elements
- How to facilitate data storytelling