iDashboards sports dashboard software is providing sports teams and organizations real-time visibility to their data and greater insight into their key performance indicators (KPIs). With iDashboards’ interactive dashboard software, dashboards are customized for each organization taking into account their data sources, business metrics, KPIs and the goals of the organization. Providing a dashboard to an executive in the front office can be much more effective than a paper report that is probably outdated by the time it is presented. The ability to display metrics such as game day attendance and ticketing on a dashboard can change the way teams operate – guiding them to see their data differently and ask more of their data.
Examples of dashboards and KPIs sports organizations can monitor are:
- Ticket Unit Sales and Revenue
- Sales by Category: Club Level, Suites, General Seating
- Inventory Analysis by Game, Seating Category, Section, etc.
- Stadium Heat Map Analysis of Attendance, Revenue, etc.
- Attendance Snapshots at Specified Intervals
- Stadium Heat Map for Attendance Analysis
- Attendance by Gates, Scanner, Scan Rates
- Attendance by Seating Category vs. Previous Game
- Attendance vs. Sales Ratios