The primary objective of the iDashboards training course is to empower each trainee with the ability to plan for, design and build dynamic, information-rich dashboards using the iDashboards application. The course is offered once per quarter at our Troy, Michigan headquarters and offers a chance to learn from our instructors in a HANDS-ON, interactive environment. Trainees will gain an understanding of the iDashboards technologies, interfaces, features and chart library while also gaining an understanding of the dashboard design process.
Who Should Attend
- Business Analysts responsible for performance management and reporting.
- Department Managers interested in learning how to create high-impact, information-rich dashboards based on their departmental data.
- Data Analysts/DBAs who would like to understand the data requirements of iDashboards, as well as how the business side of the organization will use the tool.
- OEM/VAR/Consulting Partners looking to gain the necessary iDashboards knowledge so that they may successfully deploy dashboards, train users and support customers.
- Anyone interested in becoming proficient at designing and building dashboards within the iDashboards environment.
After completing this course, the trainee will be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the iDashboards interfaces, features and chart library.
- Build feature rich dashboards driven by dynamic data from live data sources.
- Storyboard coherent dashboards utilizing combinations of charts, features, pivots and drilldowns.
- Translate storyboard requirements into data requirements.
- Set up and use static and dynamic data sources for dashboards. Data sources include relational databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.) and MS Excel.
- Design and build logical drilldown paths to navigate large amounts of data.
- Administer iDashboards users, groups, categories, data sources and system settings.
- Design and implement a complex user permission structure, granting unique user roles and group rights.
- Import and Export charts, dashboards, categories and data sources to/from multiple iDashboards installations.
Cost & Registration
Please contact your iDashboards Account Manager for pricing and registration information.